A story-driven RPG beat ’em up with unlockable combos, special abilities, and three interlocking story paths – described by Rock, Paper, Shotgun as “Streets of Rage on mescaline” – Kung Fu Jesus invites players to tag along as a madman deals with his deteriorating mental state the best way he can.
Enter the mind of a schizophrenic who soon finds that his reality is everything he has imagined and more – from David Icke, the Bible, and Carlos Castaneda to John Carpenter’s They Live. In Kung Fu Jesus, what we once thought was conspiracy, myth, and legend has been made real by our deepest fears.
- Experience reality from Kung Fu Jesus’ point-of-view through a story-driven campaign.
- Fight your way to the truth beat ’em up-style.
- Try your hand at several mini-games.
- Unlock powerful combos and special attacks.
- Uncover 3 different endings!
- Locate a secret map with directions to a treasure somewhere in the real world.
Kung Fu Jesus will be available on Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later this year.