Inner Void Interactive teams up with Digital Tribe Games to proudly announce the upcoming Steam release of ICY: Frostbite Edition – a unique mix of narrative-driven, survival, and RPG gameplay, set in a post-apocalyptic frozen world.
ICY: Frostbite Edition is an intense and mature story of survival with complex layers of morality, allowing you to influence the plot with your choices. Each decision you make, each word you speak, ripples through the lives of your community – if your words fail you, pray your weapons aim true.
- An intense story of survival in a unique post-apocalyptic ice age setting.
- A dynamic plot that changes based on player’s choices, with numerous shades of morality that lead to multiple endings.
- Lead a group of survivors, each one with different needs, values, and ideals.
- Scavenge for items and hunt for food while facing the challenges of starvation, illness, harsh elements and other bands of survivors.
- More than 400 pieces of detailed hand-drawn artwork that portray the bleak and dire landscape of the frozen world.
- Free character creation with 9 different skills to choose from, radically affecting the experience.
- A combat system offering a mix between a classic turn based combat system and a trading card game.
Frostbite Edition will be available on Steam on August 11, 2017, with an SRP of $12.99 and support Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.