The independent videogame developer Piece of Cake Studios is thrilled to announce that its award-winning title, Hacktag, the 2-player co-op stealth game with one agent and one hacker, is now available on Steam Early Access for the reduced price of $14,99 with a 25% weekly launch discount off.
The Early Access version of Hacktag allows players to experience the core mechanics of the game both online and locally with a split screen mode. The experience system (with both passive and active skills) and some customization options are also already implemented.
This first released version features 9 playable levels and the studio has plans to add more maps on a weekly basis. In the future, players can expect an upgrade to an infinity of levels thanks to a level generation system based on their feedback. The fans will be able to contribute to the final phase of the game’s development to really make a difference.
Hacktag final Features:
- Online and local multiplayer: Play separately or share the same screen.
- “Co-operative” gameplay: As mercenaries, your partner is also your best competitor!
- Original co-op mechanics and mini-games: Alarms, locked doors or jails…
- Procedural generation: 3 corporations, 3 types of missions and an infinity of levels.
- Experience and unlockable skills: Gain levels and choose new active or passive skills.
- Character creation: Customize your character with unlockable content.
- Online challenges, rankings and leaderboards: Share your scores and defy your friends.
- Unique story for each player: Experience Hacktag’s story with your own NPCs.
Interested in the game? Then talk about here!